ZJ Quadruplex Strain Controlled Direct Shear Apparatus is a kind of strain controlled direct shear apparatus used to test resisting shear strength of soil specimen, it usually adopts four specimens under the different vertical pressure and to exert horizontal force to the specimens so as to obtain shearing stress while the specimen is destroyed. According to Coulomb’ s law to confirm the resisting shear strength coefficient, angle of internal friction and coagulable force of the soil.
1. Vertical load : Max. 400kPa
2. Pressure grade: 100, 200, 300, 400kPa
3. Lever ratio : 1:12
4. Shear cell: 4
5. Horizontal shear force : Max.1.2kN
6. Specimen area : 30cm2 x 2cm(H)
7. Speed: 2.4﹑0.8﹑0.1﹑0.02mm/min.
8. Power: ＜100W
9. Power supply : 220V±10% 50Hz
10. Dimension : 680 x 740 x 1050mm (L x W x H)
11. Weight: 200kg